FREE MOBILE DRAW WITH EVERY KIT ORDERED
The ALCAT Food and Chemical Sensitivity / Intolerance Test
|Ammonium Chloride||Sodium Propionate|
|Sodium Pyrophosphate||Phosphoric Acid|
|Sodium Lauryl SulfateSLS||Sodium Acetate|
|Sodium Benzoate||Potassium Tartrate|
|Potassium Sorbate||Sodium Bisulfate|
|Potassium Phosphate||Adipic Acid|
|Magnesium Phosphate||Ascorbic Acid|
|Methyl Anthranilate||Sodium Lactate|
|EDTA Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid||D-Lactitol|
|Fumaric Acid||Malic Acid|
The ALCAT Test is more effective than standard Immunoglobulin G (IgG) tests because they rely exclusively on one immune pathway: serum levels of IgG. High food specific IgG titers are indicative only of exposure, not necessarily intolerance. Therefore, high frequency of consumption or overexposure may lead to false positives.The ALCAT Test is a simple blood test that can be used to identify food and other factors that induce innate immune system activation. It measures changes in size and volume of white blood cells in response to ex vivo challenges with foods, chemicals and other environmental stimuli.For over 24 years, the ALCAT Test has provided both patients and healthcare professionals with a tool to successfully overcome a wide variety of conditions, such as digestive disorders, migraines, obesity, chronic fatigue, skin disorders and arthritis, which result from food and chemical sensitivities.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Upon completion of order you will be sent a test kit
2. Once the kit arrives you set up an appointment with Exam One Mobil Phlebotomy Service to?come to your home or office.
3. Exam One will draw the blood and send it to the laboratory.
4. Results will be mailed/emailed to you.
5. After receiving the results you will get a free 30 minute phone consultation with the company Nutritionist, who will help you with making changes to your diet.