FREE MOBILE DRAW WITH EVERY KIT ORDERED
ALCAT Food and Chemical Sensitivity / Intolerance Test
30 Food Additives/Colorings
Includes: Acid Blue #3 (Xylene Blue V), Acid Red #14, Annatto, Beta-Carotene, Blue #1 (Brilliant Blue), Blue #2 (Indigo Carmine), Brilliant Black, Green#3 (Fast Green), Red #2 (Amaranth Red), Red #3 (Erythrosine), Red #4 (Carmine), Red#40 (Allura Red), Yellow #5 (Tartrazine), Yellow #6 (Sunset Yellow)
For over 24 years, ALCAT Testing has provided both patients and healthcare professionals with a tool to successfully overcome a wide variety of conditions, such as digestive disorders, migraines, obesity, chronic fatigue, skin disorders and arthritis, which result from food and chemical sensitivities.
ALCAT Test is a simple blood test that can be used to identify food and other factors that induce innate immune system activation. It measures changes in size and volume of white blood cells in response to ex vivo challenges with foods, chemicals and other environmental stimuli.
The ALCAT Test is more effective than standard Immunoglobulin G (IgG) tests because they rely exclusively on one immune pathway: serum levels of IgG. High food specific IgG titers are indicative only of exposure, not necessarily intolerance. Therefore, high frequency of consumption or overexposure may lead to false positives.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Upon completion of order you will be sent a test kit
2. Once the kit arrives you set up an appointment with Exam One Mobil Phlebotomy Service to come to your home or office.
3. Exam One will draw the blood and send it to the laboratory.
4. Results will be mailed/emailed to you.
5. After receiving the results you will get a free 30 minute phone consultation with the company Nutritionist, who will help you with making changes to your diet.